Thursday 9 November 2017

COP Crit - Practical

 After talking with my group in today's crit I showed them the progress I had made with my experimental animations of getting random objects/materials and giving them life and character. They seemed to like where the project was going, however they gave me some ideas of creating a theme within my experiments so that they start to link together instead of being completely random.

At the moment, I just wanted to get into the studio and start animating so that my practical would start, but now I feel is a good point to start focusing where I want it to go.

They had the ideas of:

  • Alphabet of objects
  • Evolution of an object
  • A theme of something (love, hate, opposites) and create a flow of this
  • Have a certain object that moves and interacts to different materials

No comments:

Post a Comment