Wednesday 2 March 2016

Colour Palette Inspiration!

Before beginning the backgrounds for my visual response I wanted to look at colour palettes that Disney use in their animations so that my own animation will be more relevant to my theme of Disney. Below I have put a few different colour palettes that I four  quite interesting to look at, I want to pick one of these palettes to take inspiration from.



I really like the colour palette used in Beauty and the Beast and I feel like this is also an animation that plays with gender stereotypes more than others. I want to take this colour palette and use it for my backgrounds and characters and I have found a few images of the backgrounds that I also want to take inspiration from. By taking direct inspiration instead of choosing my own I feel it will make my animation come together more and overall be more successful!




Hopefully I will be able to recreate these backgrounds in my own way and I really like the painted style of them as they almost feel realistic! I also like how they make use of really warm colours which I why I prefer this colour palette in comparison to the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment