Wednesday 27 April 2016

COP Visual Response - Animation Evaluation


Here is my finished animation as visual response to COP1 called 'Sabella' :)

My aim was to create an animation that tackled the subject of gender in animation and how it is represented, so I wanted to play with the idea of Disney Princesses.

In this animation I have created my own Disney princess Sabella, and it shows her walking home to her cottage and once getting inside revealing her true self to the audience. I wanted my message in this animation to be series, however I still wanted it to have that quite comedic effect to it as well. I used a Disney soundtrack for the first part of my animation to really establish the atmosphere and late used a heavy metal track to show the funny side to things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment