Tuesday 12 April 2016

Progress and Line Tests!

I have been making very good progress with my visual response and overall I am very happy with my outcomes, I have really been focusing on trying to make my animation seem quite comedic and something I am going to have to really think about it the sound I am going to use. Below I have put a few line tests of a couple of scenes I feel I have almost completed so far.


Here is the first walk scene that I have created and I feel like this is progress in comparison to my last project where the walk scene was quite weak and didn't look very natural. My main weakness, however with this scene is the arms seem to move around too much and it is not very natural feeling. If I have time I want to go back and change this but with the deadline being near I'm not sure I will have time to do this.


This scene is one of my favourites as it is the reveal of her true identity, this was really fun to animate and I think I pulled it off quite well as I have never done anything like this before. I feel like there are too many frames when she goes to wipe her face at the very beginning so I might take a few out here to make it a little faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment