Tuesday 19 April 2016

Title Cards in Disney!

As part of my animation I wanted to spice it up and really make it feel like a Disney animation and when going to make titles I thought of just putting the plain white text on a black background but then I thought back to Disney's beautiful titles card that they use. I thought that it would be fun to recreate some of my own by using inspiration so below are a few title cards that I really liked.



Even though Disney still make modern title cards for the films I especially like the old technicolour animations as the style is much more appealing and magical to me. I have taken inspiration from a couple of their title cards and made my own which are shown below! It was really fun making these title cards and in the future I would like to make more if I get to make any more animations that are in this style.







No comments:

Post a Comment