Thursday 6 April 2017

Animation Artefact - The Final Result - TOUCH

I decided to call my animation 'Touch', I wanted something simple and memorable and this targeted to message between touch screen and real touch. I did multiple takes of some of the scenes so that I could pick the best version in the editing stage, which now I am really happy about as some of the scenes weren't as good as the later versions I shot.

After putting all of the footage I had together all I needed was my final sounds and some of them I recorded myself as this way I could get the exact sounds I wanted and they are mine without copyright. I voice acted the gasp and little 'hmm' at the end of the animation and them sped them up to sound more high pitched. I found that this made them sound really cute and in keeping with the animation. I also put titles on my animation so that it made it more professional and the audience would get the word 'TOUCH' before watching and hopefully this would be thought provoking. 

Below is my final animation!

TOUCH from Stacy Straub on Vimeo.

Overall, I am really happy with the outcome of this animation. I think it went really well and I feel like there is a clear message within the animation like I planned. I now want to get a bit of feedback on it so my next steps are to get some written feedback from my peers and see what message they got from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment